Welcome to Prosthodontics and Implant Therapy!
Your Tampa Bay Prosthodontics and Implant Dentists
Dr. Reza Iranmanesh and Dr. Freshte Esfahanian of Tampa, Florida invite you to experience the highest quality care and respect that you deserve.
Since we began practice in 1983, our goal has been to stay on the front lines of dentistry with revolutionary technology and techniques that enable us to provide the finest long-lasting dentistry, solve the most complex problems, and create an environment of optimal comfort.
Dr. Reza Irananesh is a prosthodontist, which means he has extensive postgraduate training in esthetic tooth restoration and the treatment of complex cases in need of tooth replacement, full-mouth rehabilitation, TMJ/TMD therapy, and the treatment of oral congenital disorders and sleep apnea that includes the planning and fabrication of prosthetics. There are only 3,200 prosthodontists in comparison to 170,000 general dentists in the United States.
We provide exceptional care because we genuinely care about you.
Our philosophy is simply to care for you as our patient with the highest quality treatment and respect you deserve. We are passionate about your care being far more than a white filling, a crown, or a veneer. From the first phone call you make to our office, we begin creating a highly personalized experience for you.
We believe in:
- The conservation of existing dentition,
- Comprehensive, compassionate care,
- Fully examining and discussing your oral health circumstances,
- Educating you about what your oral health means to your quality of life, both today and in the future,
- Fully exploring treatment alternatives and informing you about what you will experience during and after treatment,
- Knowing you well before we make our best recommendations,
- Your oral health ultimately being your responsibility…your choice, and
- Providing the encouragement you need and helping you find a way to have the dentistry you desire and deserve.
We are thorough, patient and kind.
We promise to do our best for you and partner with you in improving your oral health, function and appearance. The results we achieve together will contribute greatly to your quality of life for the years to come.
We are exceptionally well equipped to provide the highest quality care.
When you read about Dr. Iranmanesh and about Dr. Esfahanian, you will see they are exceptionally well trained, experienced, up to date, and immensely capable of caring for you and your family.
Dr. Iranmanesh is one of Tampa’s leading go-to specialists for:
- Highest quality dental restorations (for example, the perfect crown, bridge, or implanted prosthesis), including Sirona CEREC same-day CAD/CAM crowns;
- Optimally functional and esthetic smile makeovers;
- Full mouth rehabilitation;
- Patients with a complex set of multiple oral health issues;
- Treatment for TMD (temporomandibular joint disorders), out of balance occlusion (the way teeth come together/bite), and obstructive sleep breathing; and
- Patients suffering from systemic medical problems who need restorative dentistry.
Dr. Esfahanian is reputed for her gentle, compassionate general dental care of children and adults.
If you would like to be a patient of our practice, call us and we will talk a bit before scheduling you with one of the doctors.
If you are the patient of another dentist who has referred you to Dr. Iranmanesh for specialty treatment, you are welcome to schedule time with Dr. Iranmanesh for his consultation and/ treatment if needed. After treatment, you will be returned to your referring dentist for continuing dental care.
We are honored to provide you with the healthy, beautiful smile that supports a life of confidence and radiates vitality.
The entire care team at our office understands that it is difficult to find the kind of value we offer in today’s world. We care about this value and protect it by striving to make every interaction with you an exceptionally positive experience. We stand proudly behind the smiles we create, our standard of excellence, and fulfilling our promises to you.